Prime Rib Au Jus for the Ninja 3-in-1
Searing your Prime Rib in the pot first ensures a flavorful crust that tastes great and helps to seal in the juices. Finish cooking the beef, then use the drippings to create a rich, meaty au jus. A special-occasion main dish, and only one pot to clean! This recipe has a prep time of 10 minutes and provides servings for four. Ninja Kitchen here.
- 1 beef standing rib roast (about 5 pounds)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Season beef with salt, black pepper, and rosemary. Set pot to STOVETOP HIGH and heat pan. Add beef and cook uncovered 10 minutes or until browned on all sides. Remove beef from pot.
- Pour broth into pot. Place roasting rack into pot. Place beef on rack. Set OVEN to 350°F for 1 hour. Cover and cook 1 hour for medium-rare or until desired doneness. Remove beef to cutting board and cover with foil.
- Stir butter and flour in bowl. Add butter mixture to pot. Set to STOVETOP HIGH. Cook 10 minutes or until mixture is slightly reduced, stirring constantly. Serve sauce with beef.